Школа - пансион «Логос»

Объявление

Мы ради приветсвовать Вас в "Логосе".Наши администраторы помогут Вам в адаптации на форуме,а также дадут советы по игре.

Дизайн:Дарья Старкова,Валерия Морозова,Елена Семенова.Распорядок дня:Аня Владимирская,Дима Кузницов.Таблица:Елена Новикова

02.06.2011 - дата открытия ролевой.

Дата: 11.09.2011 
Время: Утро 
Погода: +5 - +7.Ожидается дожьд 
События в игре:
Все ученики и учителя идут в столовую и там отписываемся.Так что идём развлекаться в той локации.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Школа - пансион «Логос» » Флешбек » О флэшбеке

О флэшбеке

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 39

▪ Для каждого флешбека - отдельная тема, и оформляется она строго по шаблону. Саму тему создаёте Вы.
▪ Правила оформления постов всё те же.
▪ Законченные флешбеки закрываются, а заброшенные переносятся в архив

Код:
[b]1. Название[/b]
[i][/i]
[b]2. Время[/b]
[i][/i]
[b]3. Персонажи[/b]
[i][/i]
[b]4. Краткий сюжет[/b]
[i][/i]

Постельное бельё из шёлка - роскошь и шик, доступные каждому! Шёлк представляет собой ткань, которую изготавливают из коконов тутового шелкопряда. Данный материал отличает нежность и утонченность, он приятен на ощупь и обеспечивает максимально комфортный сон. В интернет-магазине можно купить натуральное шелковое постельное белье всемирно известного бренда домашнего текстиля, где Вы найдете большой выбор расцветок, выгодные цены и различные размеры постельных комплектов.
Подробнее поглядеть можно в этом месте:

I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The website style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

whoah this blog is great i really like studying your posts. Stay up the good work! You understand, a lot of persons are searching around for this info, you can aid them greatly.

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

Hello! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Everything is very open with a precise description of the challenges. It was definitely informative. Your site is useful. Thanks for sharing!

These are truly wonderful ideas in concerning blogging. You have touched some nice factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.

constantly i used to read smaller articles that  as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this post which I am reading at this time.

Hi there outstanding website! Does running a blog similar to this take a massive amount work? I have very little knowledge of computer programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyways, if you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic however I just needed to ask. Many thanks!

At this time I am going to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming again to read more news.

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very difficult to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appearance. I must say you have done a amazing job with this. In addition, the blog loads very quick for me on Internet explorer. Excellent Blog!

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back very soon. I want to encourage that you continue your great posts, have a nice weekend!

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

Excellent blog here! Also your site loads up fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Excellent blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Kudos!

It's an amazing article designed for all the online users; they will take advantage from it I am sure.

magnificent issues altogether, you just gained a logo new reader. What may you suggest in regards to your submit that you made a few days in the past? Any sure?

Excellent way of explaining, and fastidious post to get information concerning my presentation focus, which i am going to deliver in school.

Вы здесь » Школа - пансион «Логос» » Флешбек » О флэшбеке

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно